Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've lost my job. Time to run.


So what has been a remarkable journey with lululemon athletica is at a close. A roller-coaster of epic proportions, this job has taken me to the deepest darkest corners of my character and proven to me what I am able to endure. And for that, I will be forever grateful.

What does one do once they've been given the heave-ho?! Well I intend to dedicate myself to running, take a well deserved trip to Calgary to visit a friend on her birthday, and create a plan for the future. Goal setting, drive and creativity were a part of my life before lulu and will be now that that chapter of my life is over. However through lululemon I discovered a love for yoga and met a wonderful group of people that I will never forget. I was challenged and reminded of the importance of taking everything with a grain of salt and never losing sight of what I want and value.

Someone very dear to me said recently that it's not about what happens to you that matters, but what you decide to do with it. How will I react to getting fired? It remains to be seen, but I can promise you, this girl is going places. No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment