Sunday, October 2, 2011

"EAT"

Shout out to Emma's Eatery for posting this video. How much fun are they having? I love the idea of travelling the world for this kind of purpose and bringing joy and new experiences to light in a global context. Anyone who wants to fund this kind of journey for me can post right here...Will EAT, LEARN, MOVE and write about it, ANYWHERE!

EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

Follow-up from previous post. This series of videos is amazing. As I mentioned before, my first practicum for my B.Ed starts tomorrow and in keeping with the (very broad) theme of learning, I came across this...

"3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage...all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ...into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films... = a trip of a lifetime."

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

The third video in the series: MOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment